Since the shower was early in the morning we drove up on Friday night to my brother Brian's house. We got there pretty late and my girls were pretty tired. Brynlee started out on the air mattress with Kailin then climbed in bed with Shaylee.
Pushing Shaylee out onto the floor. This is where I found her when I was done visiting with my brother and his wife Kim. Using the mattress as a pillow.
Not only did I get to see my cousins, but the girls got to hang out with their cousin too. This is Kailin, my niece Katie, and Brynlee.
Of course how could I go all that way and not see my good friend Alisha. This is what she looked like when she opened the door to see me! I loved her reaction!
This is a better picture!
Brynlee just loves her little boy Matthew. They had such a fun time playing and getting into the fruit snacks together!
Since it was an up and back trip we didn't get to spend much time, but enough time to have the best beautician in the world cut Kailin's mullet off. You are the best Alisha nothing like a spur of the moment hair cut, huh? Actually I just wanted to get my new green purse before you sold it on ebay! LOL Can't wait until next weekend!
We had such a good time traveling up and back with my mom. Thanks for a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:
I'm jealous that you got to chill with Brian and Kim.... 2 of my favorite people!!!!! Looks like you had lots of fun!!!
Looks like a fun trip! It's always fun to surprise people.
I am sooooooo going to find the worst picture i can of you and post it. that is a terrrable picture!!! I have like three chins!I WILL get even so watch out!!! lol
ps
thatnks for thinking of me. it made my whole weekend!
love ya.
That was so fun for you guys to come up!! Thanks for coming!
Post a Comment