Thursday, May 13, 2010

Divide and Conquer...

Tonight, along with Kaige Steglich and Lincoln Johnson, Trey received his Arrow of Light award. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. He has such wonderful leaders. They are always on the ball. Without them Trey would not have gotten this far. Thanks Brother and Sister Webb, and Brother Beatty.

The pinning of the mother. With as many boys as we had pinning their moms tonight I can't believe their wasn't blood!

The down side of Scouts. I love working with the boys, but giving up watching my Shaylee tonight knowing that because of Pack meetings; I have not been able to attend any of her choir concerts broke my heart. I love you Shaylee girl and hope that you also know how proud I am to be your mom! You are very talented and I love hearing you sing!

Shaylee and Trey I love you both!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

that is so sweet. I would so go watch shaylee for you if I was there. love ya.

keri said...

way to go Trey. That stinks not being able to watch Shaylee. Great job on pack meeting.