Thursday, May 20, 2010

Craft Night!

I have a wonderful husband that lets me go and craft with some of my girl friends. Last night we had so much fun! These were the craft Bonita did. They are mouse and Rat traps. You take the hardware off and mod podge paper or fabric on them then replace the spring. They make great magnets. I made this mouse trap one to go on my fridge.

This isn't a very good pic, but it is of the Rat trap one. I am doing one for each of my kids so they have a place to hang all their papers from school. This is Brynlee's with the B.

I forgot to pull the camera out until it was time to pack up. So I only got pics of the die hards! LOL This is Colony! Peace! Oh wait are you saying it is 2am?

This is Kendra hard at work! Yes, I was dying down, but she was going strong! Thanks for letting us use your cricut!

This is Bonita the host of the evening! Does that clock say 1:55 am? Yes, we left late! LOL But after our midnight run for Nachos we had the energy to keep going! LOL

Thanks gals for a wonderful evening!

7 comments:

Bonita said...

Lovely picture. Lovely.
Ah but it was so much fun. So glad you were there!! Wouldn't have been fun without you. :-)

Kendra said...

Thats really special how I have my tongue sticking out. Do I do that a lot?

Lisa Johnson said...

Those look familiar! So glad that the idea caught on! They turned out so cute!

keri said...

I am so bummed I couldn't make it. I should have realized that you all would be going strong all night but I couldn't drag my tired body over after the day we had. Glad it turned out so fun.

Alisha said...

love it! so much fun. I have slacked on the crafts since I moved. It just isn't as fun when you dont have someone to do it with.

Colony's Cakes said...

so much fun! still trying to recover! lol! Already excited for next month! And yes Kendra, you are special! love you! :)

Echolaylee said...

I'm glad you posted a pic of yours. I was sad to not get to see everyone's finished products since I'm a party pooper and left early!