
My team The Hero's:

Shane's team The Villians:

The Villians even had a Russell. LOL
Some of the Challenges were building a fire to burn through a rope! The purple team may have won that challenge, but I also think this is when we figured out they were The Villians.
Survivor Bocce Ball. The Hero's took this win! Yeah!
Survivor relay: We raced across blocks, under tables, through mud, down a hill and back the same way. The Hero's took another win!
We had to race and get bags of puzzle pieces and put them together. The Villians won this one as well! :(

We had a one on one tug of war. Each standing on logs the first to let go or touch the ground first lost! The Hero's took another victory!

The Survivor Gang that can: OUT WHIT, OUT LAST, AND OUT PLAY!
The Individual Winner of the night: A Hero-Colony Perry
It was such a fun night! Thanks for inviting us to your birthday. I can't wait to see what you do when you turn 30! LOL

8 comments:
Ahhh looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
This was so much fun. To bad you weren't on my team.
How original!! Love it!
Oh, so much fun !!!
Dear Brandi... I HATE you! You mean when I turn 25?
XOXO -Colony
that looks soooo fun. i am sad I had to miss it.
that is so awsome that you have friends that do stuff like that! Looks like you guys had a ton a fun!
It was pretty awesome. Go Heroes!
Post a Comment