Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter Sunday

We woke up and got baskets with new Sunday clothes. I made Kailin and Brynlee's dresses. I was so proud of them. I would show a picture, but the first chance they were in them Brynlee took a bite out of the concrete and was bleeding everywhere. Yes, all over her dress and mine! It was great! I came home from church to wash out the dresses and saved them. Needless to say that week we were very late to church!

If you look close you can see Brynlee's dress in the back ground. LOL Maybe this week I will get pictures of the new clothes.

The boys exctied over their new ties. Trey gets to learn how to tie a real one!

Kailin loved her Easter egg dress and new shoes!

Shane made a wonderful breakfast, and we listened to Conference. We ended at my mom's for Easter dinner and homemade ice cream. Overall it was a wonderful day!

No comments: