I think my kids are racing to see how fast they can get on the naughty list...
And the WINNERS are... Believe it or not she is not it. LOL Kailin with Byrnlee as a close second! The other 3 are BATTLING for third place. I was wondering what peoples thoughts on doubling up on Prozac when children are out of school?
Holy cow! That is SO crazy! I can see the Ketchup, but is the rest mustard? If so all they needed was hot dogs and it would look like they were just trying to make lunch!
6 comments:
oh Brandi, I am sooooooooooo sorry. I don't know what I would have done. You DESERVE a BIG bag of chocolates.
Prozac dipped in chocolate!!
I'm so sorry!!
DEEP breath, 100,000,000,000,000 times... I also agree with Bonita!
YOu can double up, but don't triple. I had a nurse tell me that.
Holy cow! That is SO crazy! I can see the Ketchup, but is the rest mustard? If so all they needed was hot dogs and it would look like they were just trying to make lunch!
Oh Brandi... I would die!
Post a Comment