
Chloe and Kailin spent a good part of the morning out gathering snow for the snowman.

Kailin was born to live in the cold. Mom not so much. I was sipping hot chocolate and watching the girls from the window. Yes, I am a whimp.

After all the playing she need a bath. Shaylee bathed the little girls and did the fancy styling of their hair.

3 comments:
Love the new spikey "do"!
come on up hear they will have plenty of snow to make a snow man. and you really will need a cup of hot chocolate. lol
ps you do relize it was pumpkin pie on his fingers and not poop right????
Bring the kids here. We have plenty of snow to play in. Okay really we don't have much yet but give us a few weeks and we will. I also have plenty of windows and hot chocolate.
Post a Comment