Our children have now picked up on the tradition and always look forward to seeing their own cousins. It is fun to see the friendships build.
Shaylee and Jaquel
Trey and Jarrin
This is a chicken that Shane would ride on when he was little. Now all the great-grandchildren play on it. It has been around forever. Grandpa Johnson keeps welding and fixing the wheels so they will all remember it.
This is my awesome brother-in-law Alex. He is so cute when you can catch him on film.
After Grandma's we head over to my mother-in-law's. She gets her box of magic out and transforms her grandchildren. Dean reads from the scriptures as the kids perform the nativity. I love the spirit in their home.
This is one of the only good pictures of the nativity I got this year. Marcia you are going to have to share yours pictures.
It was a wonderful evening of worshiping the Savior.

1 comment:
It looks like it was wonderful. I love it when we act out the nativity. We haven't done it for a couple of years (we have just read it) but for sure next year.
Post a Comment