Friday, November 27, 2009

Crazy People...

This is what crazy people do to get a deal, or to just have fun with friends. Last night we started shopping at the outlet mall at 10:00pm. Then we headed to Denny's for a little fuel and some hot CHOCOLATE! You know if I stay up late like this chocolate WILL be involved.

Yes, we had to have proof of our late hours.

We took the opportunity to have our picture taken by the waiter. My only regret was Summer our other com rad was not there for our pictures. She was still shopping. Go Old Navy!

Then we headed over to Target at 3:00am. Yes, they did not open their doors until 5:00am. Like I said we were crazy! What makes me insane is I have Christmas done I just wanted to go for fun! lol This is how we started out. Happy and semi warm.

A little later...

By the time the line started to move we were all bundled up in our blankets so you couldn't even see us. I heard someone next to us say, "Why is she in shorts?" That is when I knew there are people more crazy than I.

We had a blast and made it home after being awake for 30 hours straight thanks to Summer. I hope she gets a nap! My friends got a chunk of their Christmas done, and I got a few FUN things. Thanks Bridgette and Brigham!

2 comments:

keri said...

Looks soooooooooooooooo cold but fun. We went down but not as early as you CRAZY girls did.

Colony's Cakes said...

Brandi, that was so fun! I found everything I wanted!! I love Target!! Can't wait 'til next year!!!!!.....zzzzzzzZZZZZZZ*