Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving...

So this morning started out good! Shane left at 6:00am for work so that is when I got up to do my pies. Brynlee was awake so she was very helpful! After all the baking was done I took a shower. I now know unless I shower before the kids are awake I shouldn't take one until they are sleeping. This is what I found this morning when I came out after my shower. Caught red handed! At least I know the pie was good! No, she was not hungry when it was dinner time. Do you blame the little thing scarfed a half an apple pie.

We cleaned Brynlee up again and headed to my mom's house. This is some of the crowd that gathered there. THIS IS MY FAMILY. Well, I have a brother, a niece and a few nephews missing, but there they are and I love them ALL!

We hope you had as good of a Thanksgiving as we did!
P.S. Happy Birthday Easton!

No comments: