Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finally a free moment...

Last weekend we went to Pine Valley to spend time with my family. We were late getting off, but when we got up there dinner was waiting, and my dad had set up our tent. It was nice since Shane had to stay home and work. He did come up late Saturday for dinner. What a nice treat to see him.

We had such a nice time relaxing and visiting with everyone while the kids played. Even with him being the same size. Brynlee still loved holding the baby!

It was my sister's birthday so we had a full party on the mountain. Pinata included. Believe it or not this is the child that busted it open. That's my boy!

She battled my 6 ft nephews for her share of the candy. It was her party after all!

Even the little kids got a turn fishing down at the Lake.

Cole loved fishing so much that we stayed a little longer so he could have a long turn at fishing.

This is my sister Bridgette, her husband, and their little guy Easton.

This is Brynlee and I after hiking down to the Lake. We look so pretty when we camp.lol

This is my sister DaNae she was making sure that the boys weren't getting too wet! hahaha

This is my sister-in-law Raelene and her daughter Calista. Isn't she adorable?!

I asked everyone if they had their coats as we backed out the drive way, and of course Kailin said yes. Then when it started to get cold she realized why I wanted her to still have it on. So I made these sleeves from some tights that she was wearing earlier.

Most of the grandchildren loved playing with Grandpa's new hat! Brynlee loved it too!

This is my nephew Easton. He was sick and still so happy! Yes, he shared his cold with me, and now I am home sick! Thanks for sharing!lol

Last but not least I had to blog this photo of my mom. I told her I would, and now I will see how long it takes before she notices this lovely thing. I love you mom, and thank you for all the hard work it took to put it together! You are truly an example to me!

8 comments:

Megan said...

it looks like you had fun...even though you got sick...

Alisha said...

camping is soooo fun. i am glad you enjoyed it. Thats great that shaine was able to come up to join you.

keri said...

Sorry your sick. But it looks like you guys had a blast.

Hopie said...

So fun!!!! Your mom is sooo cute!!!

Kimi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm not at all surprised that your little guy busted up that pinata :)

jjcrew said...

You're a hot momma camping or otherwise ;) So...my parents just moved in to their new house in Santa Clara, UT. They are leaving for their 3rd mission to Bangalore India Dec. 14th. When they get back I'm sure we'll be heading their way to check out their new pad. Which means you may have to suffer through a visit from us!

The McLaws Clan said...

Mom, you look better then ever. Hey sis, sorry to hear that you got sick on the trip. We missed being with you all down there. We would have had a blast. Hopefully we can make it the next time.

Raelene said...

thanx for posting such a cute pic of me!! I do agree though, calista is adorable!! We had lots of fun!