Monday, September 14, 2009

Brynlee what am I going to do with you?

Being the mom of THIS 2 year old can be exhausting! Yes, what you are seeing is my very busy 2 year old helping make breakfast! I left the pancake batter alone for 2 minutes to help my son find socks for school. I came walking back into the kitchen to find my little chef at work!
Caught!


4 comments:

Megan said...

I know how that goes with little helpers....

Trista said...

She should really meet Ty and Slade she would sooooo fit in with them! lol

Kendra said...

So was this before or after the sunblock?

Alisha said...

Little helpers try sooo very hard and they dont mean for it to all turn out wrong it just does. even when they think it all went right. I love the little helper in my life even though his help is sometimes more than i can handle.