
Then on to the Hershey's Track Meet. Trey won on his school level and went on to compete in the 200, 400, and the long jump. He jumped 6 feet. I have no idea if that is good, but I was cheering!


Since we didn't have enough packed into one weekend. We ran off to join the Johnson Family for the Ivan Johnson Reunion. Where of course there is always wrestling. The younger kids tried to take on the older cousins and you can see how that turned out.


Things not pictured....Mother's Day, and Shane's Grandma's 90th birthday party!
After that it was on to Pack Meeting. Which unfortunately for the boys I am over. Then off to the end of the year Choir concert for Shaylee. She loves to sing and was given an award for helping play the piano when they warm up in the mornings.

This was also the weekend of the Father's and Sons for our ward and so us girls had to go play too! Grandma even slept over!

The boys had such a good time with Shane at the Father's and sons. They camped close by, and found a rope swing that they played on Saturday morning. We have a great ward and I am glad the boys had such a good time.

Since I can now relax a little and prepare for this weekend. I thought I should post and let everyone know I am still alive!

4 comments:
Wow. you have been busy but I am glad that you posted. I miss reading your blog. Father n sons was fun for our boys to. I just wish they would stay LONGER. LOL Congrats to Trey on the Hershey. Awesome.
Wow when you say busy you really mean BUSY! Holy cow. Sounds like you guys have been having a great time of being busy though. Can't wait to see you all next month.
Kim
Hey sis, you have been busy. Well, congrats to Cole. Katie graduates tonight from preschool. Congrats to Trey at the track meet. Just remind me not to jump against him. That is great that Shaylee got that award. It is always great to know you are recognized for your willingness to help. I'm glad Shane can enjoy fathers and son's now more, since he has older son's to go with of his own. I sure hope you took time out for yourself somewhere in there? Well, can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hope we get to see you and hang out and play some games or something.
I LOVE that picture of Trey doing the long jump. I'm with Keri, my boys were home by 9!!!
Post a Comment