Thursday, April 30, 2009

The short bus....

I know I am going to open myself wide open by saying this, but at least I will have some fun comments. I rode the short bus! I went with Cole on his field trip. They took the kids to the Elementary School to see what next year as a kindergarten student was going to be like.


We had story time and did centers with them until recess. It was so fun!


This is one of the projects Cole did in the Kindergarten class.


Then we went to the park to have lunch! It was a fun day to spend with Cole!

7 comments:

Alisha said...

HAAA HAAAA I dont need to even say anything about the short bus! Thats great!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I love the short bus.

Kimi said...

Sounds like fun. Look how grown up little Cole looks. Sheesh. I can't wait to see everyone in June.

keri said...

The Short bus Huh? Love it. I can't believe Cole will be in Kindergarton. Time goes by so fast.
Thanks for all your help with the watches.

"T" said...

Well we herd all about it Kristen was so happy that she got to play with cole! As soon as I picked her up she said mom I played with cole and saw his mom I said really who is cole and his mom and she said you know mom Aunt Brandi. I was like oh duh!!! So glad to here it was a good time. Kristen also says that we a bbqing on Saturday??????

rayndrop said...

fun title. what a fun idea for the kids, the little froggy was cute. zoe's going to be kindergarten next year too.

Kendra said...

Cole is so cute :}