
Trey has been amazing lately! He is doing so well in school. He has a wonderful teacher Mrs. Jaggi. She does the funnest stuff for all the kids. They have a Knights of the Math Table. When each of the children learn their times tables they get this honor. Then towards the end of the program they have a knighting ceremony. Where they are each knighted. The kids have so much fun learning this way. It has really helped Trey excel this year.




This is something else she does. She has a lip sync where each child is assigned a group and song. They have to learn the dance and the words to the song then preform them in front of the whole school! I never knew Trey had it in him, but he was in 2 different ones. It is my favorite part of the year. Trey did Fabulous and I love Basketball (to the tune I love rock and roll).


This year we went with Shane's family for Easter. Since it is old news I only posted a few pictures. We went on four wheelers, hiked around found eggs(some found money), and some of us got so relaxed we fell asleep on rocks! It was fun spending time with Shane's family just relaxing.



8 comments:
Oh, how I love, Good Friends, Good Teachers and especially Good Family.
Tell Trey he is going to have to perform one of the songs at the family reunion.
I think its a guy thing or maybe it just runs in the family! I swear BJ can fall asleep anywhere too! too funny! Trey is growing up so fast, and I must say he looks pretty handsome in his dressy clothes!
woohoo a new post. I have missed reading your posts. Your girls hair was darling on Sunday. Kendra is a great friend. I love Mrs. Jaggi she does the funnest stuff.
i remember sock curlers. my mom used to put socks in our hair. that was a good memory. thanks. maybe i'll have to try it with my girls. what sort of material did kendra use?
rag curlers... that is impressive! once camerons parents move we will be spending a lot more time up your way. we will definitely have to get together!
I love the pic of your MIL and Kailin. It is easy to make such little girls look cute!
I like rayndrop's mention of socks. I bet they wouldn't be as tight of curls as the flannel pieces we used:}
Post a Comment