Saturday, January 10, 2009

My daughter the artist!


I go into my girls room to find this.....
She found her sisters nail polish and painted the walls. The sad thing is she was so proud of herself until she looked at me and you can see how unsure of herself she is now!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

I know that look on Kailin's face... Lacie had the same one the other day!

Bonita said...

GASP! You are an amazing mom...to see this and remain so calm and sweet to your kids. You deserve an award. :-)

Ana said...

Priceless! I've had many of those types of happenings in my house lately. Good luck cleaning it up.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I will take lip stick any day over finger nail polish, but I would take finger nail polish any day over poop!!! Good luck.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Because it didn't happen at my house, I can say,"What a sweet little picture."
Glad you ran for the camera. What a beautiful face.

keri said...

oh my!!!!!!!! Love the artwork. I am super excited to make the teepee's and of course you can make the Nativity books with us that would be fun.