Wow, what nice friends you have. Glad to see the DR Pepper bottle, that helped in the early morning. Can't wait to see what you have made. Merry Christmas!
Well I think that all your hard work will pay off in the end! You and Shane are doing such a great job on your christmas presents this year I can't wait to see it all!
DUDE! you guys are awesome! I so wish I had that kind of stamina. I have considered "home-made" Christmas, but with my personality - I would be on prozac just to make it through without crying. Yeah, I don't do crafts very patiently. kudos to you girls!
5 comments:
you do have awesome friends. I hope that you get everything done what an awesome thing
Wow, what nice friends you have. Glad to see the DR Pepper bottle, that helped in the early morning. Can't wait to see what you have made.
Merry Christmas!
Well I think that all your hard work will pay off in the end! You and Shane are doing such a great job on your christmas presents this year I can't wait to see it all!
Brandi all your hard work will definitely pay off. Yours kids will remember this Christmas forever.
DUDE! you guys are awesome! I so wish I had that kind of stamina. I have considered "home-made" Christmas, but with my personality - I would be on prozac just to make it through without crying. Yeah, I don't do crafts very patiently.
kudos to you girls!
Post a Comment