Monday, July 28, 2008

McLaws Reunion 2008

Every 2 years my Dad's side of the family gets together for a reunion at Jacob's Lake. On the way home my brother-in-law wanted to go down to Cliff Dweller's. We thought it sounded fun. It was for the kids, but for the adults it was a hot bunch of rocks. I guess kids make anything worth it.
Trey and Cole

















Mom and Dad















Trey boy my climber!

















Chloe and Kailin

















Cole and Kaleb















Daxton, Braxton, and Kaleb




















Kaleb, Cole and Trey
















Shane, Brynlee,
Trey,
Cole,
Kaleb,
Chloe,
Kailin in the house.

Cole got
so beat up this time. One of his many injuries.



















Kailin, Lindsey, and Chloe
















Katie, Kailin, and Cole
watching Uncle Brian cook.


















Naptime anyone? Kailin and Chloe crashing!









Kailin the princess!
















Daddy and Brynlee













Daddy and Shaylee-Making sure Shaylee doesn't tell anyone who won at Old man horse shoes! (She did!)

6 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

Ok-I did a preview and it looked great! I guess this late at night things get juggled around.

Kimi said...

Great pictures, Brandi. Looks like you guys had a great time

Kendra said...

I love the picture of Cole looking out of the hole in the rock. That's a classic!

Hopie said...

Hey, I found you!!! I have been looking for you for years.... and you are HERE? Yippeee!!! Let's be blog friends (let's face the facts, we have too many busy kids to be REAL LIFE friends)!!!

Lisa Johnson said...

So fun! That is one nasty scrap on Cole! Ouch! I love Jacob's Lake. Maybe we'll have to get the Johnson's out there one of these years! Glad you had a fun time!

JeMM said...

I'm finally here! Your kids are great - I'll have to send you the pic of Camille & Trey. So great to see you and all your family!