Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Away!

We had a blast. We hope you all like sharing our vacation.
Outside the San Deigo temple.
Shane driving us crazy!
Crashing after a long weekend!
Our family after a long day sitting in the soak zone and getting sun burned at Sea World.
Side walk show!
Shark Encounter.
Our family watching the dolphin show!
The girls and sharks!
Shane and the boys by the shark.
Trey and a large shark tooth.
Cole leading the pack .
Kailin bouncing in a bounce house .
Cole climbing out a tunnel at Sea World.
Brynlee keeping out of the sun!
Shane taking our picture at Shamu.
Dad and Cole enjoying Shamu.
Sisters having a blast!
Kailin and Cole looking at black and white dolphins.
Kailin loves sand!
Trey in his motor boat.
Shane and I at the beach.
Cole getting wet!
Trey loving the waves.
Kailin and Mom at the Beach.
Shaylee swimming in the Ocean.
Mom and Shaylee at Seaport Village.
This is pretty much how Brynlee spent her weekend. What a trooper.Kailin, Hunter and Shaylee.

We had a blast this last weekend. Shane, the kids and I went to California. My cousin was getting married on Saturday and we went early to slip Sea World in. It was worth the price of gas we paid. I think most of us liked Atlantis the best. Kailin loved Shamu and the dolphins. Here are a few pictures of what we did.

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast :)

Lisa Johnson said...

I love Brinlee's hat! And the picture of Kailin in the bounce house is classic!

Unknown said...

how exciting for all of you! looks like you had a great time! MY FAMILY really needs a vacation!

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was so fun! You're making me jealous. :)

Kendra said...

I love the picture of all of you at sea world. Those pictures totally have personality!