That is hilarious! I can't even imagine what I would do! How do you get that off?! Those two sure are cute though!
Hey, did Kara do that new blog background for you?? If so how did you get a hold of her? I emailed her a few times and she's never gotten back to me. Oh well!
5 comments:
My kids did that once. Lincoln colored all over Shaunie when she was a baby. At the time I was so mad, but now the pictures are hilarious.
That is hilarious! I can't even imagine what I would do! How do you get that off?! Those two sure are cute though!
Hey, did Kara do that new blog background for you?? If so how did you get a hold of her? I emailed her a few times and she's never gotten back to me. Oh well!
Oh no! How did you get it off? That's so funny!
That is always fun. Kaylynn looks really excited to be so festively colored though :)
Ella did that to Charlie and I had no idea what to do! I should have taken pictures!
Post a Comment