I have just been tagged by Kendra so I am playing along.
What I think...
I think My vacation needs to come quicker.
What I like...
Shane, Shaylee, Trey, Cole, Kailin, Brynlee, looking at pictures of my kids, scrapbooking, camping, hiking, 4-wheeling, finding a bargain and time to myself for a good book.
What I know...
I KNOW gas is too expensive.
What I want...
Matching frames for pictures of my kids (that means 5), Mix 'N' Blend so I can make more bread, More food storage, a bigger savings account, scrapbook supplies, and capris for summer.
What I see...
Children everywhere. What is the saying- I baby proof my house, but they keep getting in.
Now I tag Lisa, Kim, Marcia, Ana, Jen and anyone else willing to play along.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

1 comment:
I DON'T know how to copy and post the same tag with my answers..... hmmmmm!
Post a Comment