Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bad Day!

If you think your day was bad let me help you feel a little better. My day started out good by going to card club, but turned on me as soon as I came home. My brother was waiting at my house with his kids for me to watch. Which is not a big deal normally. I just had pack meeting tonight that I was in charge of so it made it crazy. While I was doing that Kailin put an entire bottle of hair gel in her hair. It was clear so I left it for a few minutes until I could put her in the tub. In that few minutes she dump an entire can of formula on her head. NO I did not take pictures. I still can't think of it without my head hurting. It took forever to get it out of her hair. The paste was so thick and then the gel made bubbles everywhere. Not to mention that it will cost a mire $24.99 to replace it. Yes it is a special kind.
It still is not over. I had been scrapbooking in the living room on Monday and left out my embossing gun. Yes, this part is my fault. Let me explain what that is for. It melts wax in a matter of seconds. She thought however that it was a blow dryer. She put her hair on her shoulder and was trying to dry it (after her bath). It melted her P.J.'s and started to stick to her skin. It did not burn her which I am thankful for. If Trey had not jumped in took it from her and grab a cold wet rag and was holding her down to hold it on her it could have been so much worse. Needless to say by this point I was starting in with a Migraine. I took some Emergen-C and it started to go away.
Nope not over yet. I was finishing the awards when from my bathroom I hear a crash. All I could do was ask if it was expensive. Shaylee of course hollers back no it was just the toilet. Yes, the lid on the toilet fell off and shattered. I know what you all are thinking. you can buy just the lid. Not these ones. You see we have done this before. We will be replacing the whole toilet.
Can you believe it still isn't over. I then leave for pack meeting stopping on the way to buy a Pepsi to help my head issue. At pack meeting three parents showed up and left their kids for me to watch and then return to them later. Had it not been for Sabrina, and Kendra I think I would have cracked today. Thanks gals!
Now it is over I am beyond ready for bed. Goodnight @ 8:50pm a record for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You're a trooper! I think I have a headache just reading about it!

Unknown said...

I am so SORRY about all that! Man we have those days but for some its worse then others. I guess its safe to say you have children!

Kimi said...

Isn't raising kids fun :) Just keep thinking this too shall pass, this too shall pass. Eventually they will all be grown up and you'll wish they were little and tormenting you again. At least that is what I hear, hehe.

Kendra said...

The sun will come out tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun! All bleeding stops eventually. Someday you will laugh at this. Anyone else got an appropriate cliche?