Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trash Collector

Cole loves to collect trash. Rocks, shot gun shells, dead cow heads (Thanks Aunt Bridgette), Dad's old business cards that sort of thing.

Friday morning I asked him a question and he answered without opening his mouth. I asked what he had in his mouth. I assumed it was MY chocolate therefore he was in trouble. He said "nothing" without opening his mouth. Of course I had to find out what was in there. I made him open his mouth.

He had put a 22 shell in his mouth and bit down on it. It had clamped down on his tooth. He could not pull it off. I could not pull it off. Shane half asleep could not pull it off. After Shane scared the tar out of the poor kid for chewing on bullets he was awake enough to pull it off. What is the saying boys will be boys.

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Holy Cow! Is this what I have to expect when I have my own Johnson boys? Yikes! I have a hard time keeping Joe out of trouble!

Kimi said...

Yikes. Boys are scary little creatures.