I love Easter. I love to see all the little girls at church in their new Easter dresses. I always wanted to find Easter dresses for my girls to match. I did this year it was so fun! We always give our kids church clothes with the lecture about how Easter is to remember our Savior you know that one. Well, we did it different this year and it totally worked. We gave each of the kids a picture of Christ in their baskets and then just asked what they got. When they said a picture of Jesus we asked about the picture and why they would get it for Easter. I was perfect they gave the lecture not us and it made it fun! My kids knew more than I thought they did. I hope you all have had as good of an Easter as we did.
Elder Calvin Hough, 10.27.26--week 3
20 hours ago

2 comments:
Good for you! It's great when kids surprise you with how much they know! I love the Easter picture! Cute girls in matching dresses! And sharp looking boys!
I really like that idea! And I love the dresses. You have great lookin' kids!
Post a Comment