Monday, January 12, 2015

The perfect presents.

I don't always buy the perfect presents for my children.  Especially as they get older. We had a homemade Christmas this year. Kailin got a sewing kit and Brynlee got a doctor kit. 
The other night I was out on the couch reading.  Kailin came out with material she had cut into a pattern she had made up.  I asked her what she was making. She said she didn't have a cute tank top to wear to bed so she was just going to make herself one really quick. I was very impressed by the pattern she had cut out looked like it might even work.  
It would have worked had she not sewn all the way around it sewing the head closed. 
A few minutes later Brynlee was out carrying a clip board asking who was sick. Shaylee and I looked at each other and she shook her head no so I ended up the patient. After taking down my information and vitals she decided I needed a shot in my leg. After receiving 3 shots and bandages. I was on the road to recovery. 
No pain no gain? Ha ha ha. It only cost me .25cents
So at least for these 2 little girls the perfect presents were given. 



No comments: