Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween 2014

This year felt a little weird. All my kids are growing up. Shaylee went with her boyfriend out to eat. Trey went to a football game. Cole and all his friends dressed like nerds so they went trick or treating as a pack of nerds. 


That left Shane and I with Kailin and Brynlee. We stopped by and saw his grandma Johnson which is a tradition then to Dean and Marcia's for a chilli dinner which is also tradition.  My niece Ellie took the girls around to a couple houses by Marcia's then we came home and watched Hocus Pocus. 
While at Marcia's we got to see a lot of our nieces and nephews. It was Brody's first Halloween. That's Joe and Lisa's little guy. I had to dress up for work and had been wearing these awful eye lashes. So I gave them to Brody as a gift. 

Poor guy! Here's what they looked like on me. I'm with the ladies at work. All in all a good day! 

No comments: