Today it was my turn to do preschool for Kailin. I had the letter J. Since Halloween is right around the corner we made Jack-o-lanterns. Emily had to use a spoon. She was so cute about getting her hand dirty.

Kailin had no problem. She thought it was slimy, but loved to touch it. LOL

Carly had no problem either.

Ava was the first one to dig in to the pumpkin. She is very shy and quiet. If you watch her close enough you can tell she is having as much fun in the slime as the rest of them.

Here are all the girls with the Jack-o-lanterns. Megan was not excited about the pumpkins at first so she just colored her picture. We also had the girls make jack-o-lantern jewelry.

I sent each girl home with homework. At this age they get excited about homework. They had to take their jack-o-lanterns home and light them on their porch. This is Kailin doing hers.

I am having so much fun doing preschool. I can't wait until Thursday. See you girls then.
4 comments:
I bet your having fun, you have a cute little group.
That is so fun! So many little and cute girls!:)
Those girls are so adorable!
Such adorable girls, makes me smile !!
Post a Comment