Do you really need a reason to party? Sometimes it is nice to have a reason. So Wednesday night Summer was our reason. She had a birthday about a month and 1/2 ago. So of course we needed to celebrate it. We should have been on the ball and took her back then, but we didn't. Sorry Summer. The birthday girl at Durangos. YUMMMY!

Echo Nelson, me , and Colony Perry

Colony Perry, Pam Lisonbee, and Kendra Johnson

Summer Johnson, and Bonita Sutton

These girls really know how to party! After dinner a few of us went back to Colony's house and played a new game. Ticket to Ride (a new favorite). Made it home and in bed just before midnight. Thanks girls!
4 comments:
I Love to Par-tay!!! That was so much fun! we need to do that more often!
We really do need to do that more often!
AND WOW... That first picture of me is a beauty! Thanks for posting it! :) I'll get you back someday.
We love Ticket to Ride!!!!
I wish I could have been there. how fun. Brandy i miss you too. I i am holding my breath till you come...... so you better come soon cause i cant hold my breath much longer! lol
Post a Comment