Cole made sure I brought the camera, and he wanted a turn taking pictures. This is a picture he was proud of taking all by himself.
When we first came in they gave him a stamp of a dinosaur on his hand. He was so excited I think it is in every picture we took. LOL
It was dinosaurs days so the Museum was free! :) We went to get some ice cream afterwards, but the wanted to stop at Maverick and get a slurpie instead. Yes, he is a cheap date. It was fun spending one on one time with Cole. I love you buddy!

5 comments:
That is awsome! I wish taking wade out was that cheep. it looks like a ton of fun!
How fun. I love one on one time with the kids.
Priceless!!!
Looks like you had fun. I wish I was as good of a Mama as you are. :}
Aww looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment