This is all her beautiful hair! Sad! Alisha I think you need to move back until we are out the this hair cutting phase. If not I might gain 300 lbs from all the chocolate I have to eat to keep it together.
Elder Calvin Hough, 10.27.26--week 3
21 hours ago

11 comments:
buzz it... I had a friend who had to buzz her daughters hair...She might not like the clippers and hopefully never do it again...
Oh my word! I would take her to a pro and just ask them to make it as cute as possible. That is a toughie. she is probably going to have to have a pixie cut. She could be Tinkerbell for Halloween though.
Oh I am sorry Brandi. I agree with Kimi I would take her to someone and see what they can do.
Well I have a different answer for you!!! When I went through this same thing with Kristen I had to hide all the sissors put them up as high as you can get them. I still to this day don't dare leave sissors where she can find them or get to them!!! As far as what to do about the hair I would have to agree with Kimi!!
Take a lot of pictures. She may have an interesting haircut for a while, but later in life these pictures may come in handy if she doesn't want them getting around to her friends when she gets older!
OH NO! I hope Ella doesnt go through this phase! Good thing she has the cutest little face!:)
Look at the bright side....the more you trim hair when they are little, the thicker it will be!
I'm going with Megan... have you ever felt clippers on your head? One time and she wont do THAT again!!!! AND THEN hide the scissors, in fact, don't keep any in the house, just go to the neighbor's house if you need to cut anything!!!!
So sorry Brandi! My other niece did that very thing but I think it was a bit shorter still, she went to a pro and had a pixie.
Oh my gosh!! Poor you!! Just buzz it and stick a cute bow in it!! I'll pray for you!!
Renee did my hair yesterday and told me about it! I can't believe they just keep wanting to cut each others hair! those two little trouble makers! Im so sorry! Im sure she still looks just as cute as ever!!
Post a Comment