I even got in pictures. Shaylee loves taking pictures!
Kailin only goes hiking for the food!
0">
Shaylee waiting for her turn to cliff jump.
Cole got in the water. Can you believe it?
Cole catching Craw Dads.
My kids playing in the road.
One of my favorite parts of Summer is how close our family gets! We have such a good time when there are no schedules.

4 comments:
Wow, looks like you guys had a good camping trip! I love all the pics too! I feel old too, i'll be 27 this thursday and When BJ and I got married trey was just a baby! Time flies!!
Great pictures! Looks like a good start to summer and a fun crashed camp out! I can't believe how big little Brin is getting. Holy cow!
that looks like a lot of fun! it looks like it might be red cliffs? i love the picture with all the kids lined up in a row.
hey, sorry to not have gotten back with you on the bonnets. keri told me i should probably leave a comment. when i went back to the fabric store, they didn't have the same green. i keep thinking i'll make a few up, i just haven't done it though. when i do, i'll let you know...if you're still interested.
You guys are so much fun! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment