Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shaylee the Actress

Shaylee was in the play the Music Man Jr.. She sang and danced and did a wonderful job. All her hard work finally paid off. Congrats!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Brandi, so sorry I lost your blog address, I haven't seen you for some time! when is play group again? I also changed my blog address its much easier to say. Larsenloves.blogspot.com I will make sure I cheer Trey on in class next time! My husband loves to rock climb. Please send me your blog address again! Thanks Jenn

Unknown said...

313-2017 The rain is pouring! I LOVE IT!

Kimi said...

Big congrats. Sounds like the play was a success :)

Lisa Johnson said...

Someday an Emmy right! I can see it now, on the award show stage, Shaylee wants to thank the little people who helped her get to where she is! What great things your kids are doing! They are growing up way to fast!

Kendra said...

That dress is way cuter then that frilly lace one-- much more Shaylee. I'm sure she did great!