Thanks so much for posting me on your blog. And for using such a great picture. One day (hopefully) soon I will be able to repay the favor
Keri and Michelle and I are going to get you. Are you scared? :)
Girl I am SKEERED for you! You have the wrath of both kendra and keri on you! I don't know how you are planning on sleeping at night....keri is a closet toilet-papering gremlin and kendra could easily be swayed to assist......
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks so much for posting me on your blog. And for using such a great picture. One day (hopefully) soon I will be able to repay the favor
Keri and Michelle and I are going to get you. Are you scared? :)
Girl I am SKEERED for you! You have the wrath of both kendra and keri on you! I don't know how you are planning on sleeping at night....keri is a closet toilet-papering gremlin and kendra could easily be swayed to assist......
Post a Comment