Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dean Johnson Family Reunion

Yes, even the older boys got into playing with the horny toad.
Alex doesn't your mom feed you?
Sam I think it's mad!
I know with a face like that you can't imagine him hurting a fly.
We went camping on Kolob for Shane's family reunion. I could take time and post a ton of pictures, or just tell a funny story. There were horny toads up on the mountain and of course the boys were all about catching them. Cole had one that had been handled by a ton of little hands and was dead. Marcia (Grandma Johnson) asked him if it was dead. He then threw it on the ground and it bounced. "See grandma it's not dead." The horny toad was so bloated that it really did bounce.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

That's disgusting. Boys! Did he seriously have that in his mouth!