Cole and Trey on the primary float.

Shaylee and Kailin on the primary float!

My pretty princess even ran a race. She'll do anything for an otter pop!

"Go Cole!"

Trey Johnson is the winner!

Trey and Cole in the sack race.

Double sack race-"Go Mom and Colony!"

Trey and Cole in the 3 legged race.

Kailin and mom dunking Trey!

Watching the show!

Trey "Look at mine!"

Cole drawing his name with the sparkler.

Grandma Johnson showing Kailin the sparkler in front of the window. Kailin was too scared to come out side.

3 comments:
Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the park and the Johnson's was great with the boys and their fireworks :)
Oh how fun! No picture of you and Colony jumping in that bag? I'm so disappointed. I sat next to Cole on the float...he kept saying that his gun wouldn't work, (Its not working! ITs not working!) but at the same time he would be pulling the trigger (aimed at me) and getting me all wet! It was so much fun..lol...
Lots of fun! I'm sorry I missed it. Didn't you have any other pictures (or videos) you wanted to post?
Post a Comment