The real reason they wanted to help.
My two little helpers.
Not really sure why we have a knife, but it keeps hands out of the cookie dough.
Look what I am doing.
I had no idea Kailin and Cole could cook so well. We made cookies today and they helped. They were great! Watch out Uncle Mark you may soon have competition j/k.

4 comments:
Those are classic pictures! I love them all! I know where you can find the funnest scrapbook paper to go along with them!
Looks like fun! Being married to Mark I never have to make chocolate chip cookies I just get to eat them. It's great :)
well this blogging is fun, but not as fun as kids helping bake! cute pics! again... bellabububoos.blogspot.com!
What a good mom! Whenever I cook I have to shoo the kids out. I have 0 patience. Looks fun!
Post a Comment